Friday, July 27, 2007

All This Prayer Gives Me the Sleepies...

I've had a few things happening lately and don't know what to do.

1) I'm going through a weird thing with my church. I LOVE it and love everything about it, but there are some things I need to address privately. It's just frustrating.

2) I am just down. I can't pick myself out of a slump and a lot of prayer is needed for me at this time. I need to focus. When I don't focus and pray or at least thank God for his blessings, I get moody, cranky, and weird.

3) I'm worried about our India trip. I know it's stupid, but I worry about the flights, missing Christmas with my family, and worry about The Man's parents or family hating me. Kind of stupid, yes. But, it's a reality.

It's been a rough time. I just need to regroup but don't know how. Don't you hate that feeling??

1 comment:

La Tejana - ~^^~LC said...

Hmmm... I am glad you are praying. That helps so much. I practice a form of prolonged meditation, especially when I am stressed, and I end up feeling so relieved.

Who are you visiting in India? Of course you're going to worry! I would, too! I have never left the States! I have never even been to Mexico.

I left you a comment on my blog entry about "quinceanera project."