Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A lot going on...

I just got back from this beach. It's the Emerald Coast, in Florida. It has become the best beach I've ever visited, besides Isla Margarita off the coast of Venezuela. Nothing is more relaxing than a beach, a nice swim, then soaking up the sun. Until I got sunburned, life was good. The prickly feeling I still have on my arms is not fun.

Today I'm doing a day of fasting. I don't know how long it will last. I just feel the need to connect with God in a different way and after a lot of prayer, this seems to be what he's pointing me to. I hope it works. I'm getting hungry and I do try to pray and listen to some worship music to get me back in a mode I need to be in.

I hate coming back from a vacation. All I want to do is be where I was!

1 comment:

Ann said...

What a beautiful beach! I'm glad you had a good time on the beach. I hope you encounter God in a special way during your fast.