Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Getting Excited

I'm getting really excited for our trip to India! I'm planning on seeing some things and need to get those ideas organized so we can make some plane reservations if needed. Since I'm flying across the world, I do want to see the Taj Mahal. The Man says no. I say yes. Let's see who wins!

We plan on taking his parents to Kerala to see where they grew up/lived. I want a really good massage there. I hear they are great. My friends need to direct me to the right people, okay? (You know who you are, ladies!)

I'm excited. I can't wait to see what our trip to India reveals for us as a family. I've been praying the past few months and God has told me to use my skills as a teacher to help the poor. I didn't actually HEAR him say it, but it's been a feeling. It's been strong and I know that this trip will reveal a lot more to me than just a meeting with The Man's family and the rest of the in-laws. Hopefully he'll reveal to me what needs to be done. I'm so excited to just go!

1 comment:

Ann said...

What an awesome opportunity! I do hope you get to use your skills and talents to serve the poor!