Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Days of Summer

Since the weather here in Texas, at this moment, is unbearably hot, I spend most of my time indoors. However, every morning at 5am, I've been outside swimming! We have three beautiful pools, and one of the pools I go to has what I think is called an negative infinity edge or something like that.Here's an example of one:


The pool does have an edge, but you can't see it. It just blends with the hill countryside and it looks freaking amazing. At 5am, I get so many chances to just connect with life, with God, with myself. At 5am, the stars are still out, the birds aren't even out yet.

Today at the pool I saw and heard frogs, crickets, and even heard a rattlesnake. But, it didn't even phase me. The fact that I'm exercising for at least an hour a day alone, and I am doing something I love makes it all worth it. I want to try to take my camera one morning and I can post the pink sky at sunrise, and the beautiful hill views. I'm blessed to have three pools like that here in my subdivision!

I love swimming!

3 comments:

J said...

That is indeed a beautiful view! So mesmerising!

Ann said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I'd want to swim there too :)

Meera's Blog said...

that experience, surely is wonderful.i remember going to airobics at 5.30 in the morning.the streets are so empty,calm and so peaceful.guess what,i feel like starting that class again after i read your post!