Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm Back To Life, Back To Reality

In the past 3 weeks, I've been:
**tentatively diagnosed with mononucleosis (NO FUN--and I am in denial)
**went on a vacation with my 2 nephews, my 2 kids, mom and brother
**cried over the phone because I wish my husband worked in town
**started holistic treatment for my ailments
**re-homed a baby bird back into its nest with its siblings
**won $50 on a radio contest (gas card!)
**helped another homeschool mom with some lessons for her 9th grader
**sang some songs in Luckenbach, TX in celebration of Waylon Jennings' birthday
**treated 76 chigger bites on The Rockstar's legs. Ouchy.
**missed the monsoons in Arizona. Nothing smells better than the rainy desert.

Yeah, I've been busy. I do have to say, my money tip for this week is this: If you have a local radio station that has website, sign up for all the contests you can. I've won 2 contests in 2 months on my favorite radio station's site. I won 4 Chipotle burritos on one and a $50 gas card on another. I NEVER win anything, so it's worth a try!


Lizard inside Moody Gardens, Galveston, TX

Very scary sky on the coast in Galveston, TX

2 comments:

Ann said...

Congrats on the gas card! Get well soon...

meera said...

heyyyyy,hope u feeling better!!!!